Used in place of parchment to help prevent sticking or burning, This flexible modern baking mat of silicone-coated fiberglass turns any surface or pan into an easy-release, non-stick surface for dough prep and baking. Mat may be placed directly on the oven rack, cleans up in the dishwasher, and rolls up for compact storage.
Item Description: Non-stick High Temperature Silicone Baking Mat
Overall Dimensions:11.5″ x 16.5″
Certified:FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Even Heating
- Safe and Non-toxic to use in accordance with LFGB, DGCCRF, FDA and other food inspection standards.
- Temperature resistant from -40°C to 250°C (-40 to 482F)
- Safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven, and freezer
- Easy Cleanup
- Rolls up for convenient storage.
For Best Results
Before the first use:
- Wash in Warm, soapy water rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to condition the surface of the pan.
- Oiling the surface should not be necessary for subsequent uses unless the pan has been washed in the dishwasher when the surface will benefit from a light greasing.
Care and Use:
- Do not use with a broiler or open flame.
- The temperature should not exceed 482F when in use.
- Wash with warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Avoid the use of metal utensils on mat (cutting or scrapping).
- Don’t use it without anything when heating in microwave oven
- Do not fold mat or cause creases
- If mat becomes damaged or fiberglass core becomes exposed dispose item and replace